No! It’s easier to focus on myself and my needs while exercising alone. Although, I love sports and I think team sports top off any exercise in terms of fun.
- What is a small Exercise Win for you? The smallest part of a task that makes you feel you’ve DONE it!
- How do you celebrate? I find that the extra energy I have when doing stretching and working out every morning is celebration enough but perhaps I should add something…
- Sometimes I come home from work and feel too tired to do my exercise and end up not going to the gym – any ideas on how can I combat that?
- How long do you exercise in the morning?
- What kinds of exercises do you like to do? Which ones are quicker and more easy to get on with and how do you motivate yourself to exercise?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?