No! It’s easier to focus on myself and my needs while exercising alone. Although, I love sports and I think team sports top off any exercise in terms of fun.
- I would like to learn to wake up early. How do you do it? What is your motivation?
- Do you prefer using a guided meditation?
- Do you like to meditate to ambient music, or in silence?
- What’s your favorite breakfast?
- Most of the time I am in good control of my anxiety disorder. However There are times that find it a real struggle. Any suggestions on how to make sure I support myself to stay motivated?
- What sort of exercise do you do?
- What’s your favorite excercise?
- How to make the pauses in my routine during illness the least possible impacting on my will to continue in it?
- What time do you do the exercise habit? I find it difficult to do it in morning (especially during the winter).
- What is your favorite yoga playlist recommendations to start the day?
- How long are your morning workouts? Did they start shorter and evolve into a longer workout? What do you normally do in the morning and how does it help you focus on your day?
- How do you get motivated again after you get sick?
- Does dancing will have effect with my Exercise habit?
- What do you do for morning exercise?
- How do you make time for a long and extensive workout in the morning?