- How does one drop body fat from 22% to 15% in two months?
- I walk and hike a lot for most of my exercise. And I’m a little scared of going to a gym. What simple steps can I take to work my upper body?
- Are grains and legumes bad for you as the Paleo diet would suggest?
- What is your favorite type of exercise to do? At home? In the gym? With a class?
- How do you keep yourself motivated?
Right now I’m drawing upon and from a former star of the 49ers, jerry Rice. He still works out every day and posts about it. If he can what he’s doing I can surely get 10 – 20 mins in too. That’s my motivation
But I do skip a day sometimes, when I’m really not feeling up to it. The kinds of days where working out hard is just going to make me feel worse. I think it’s also important to forgive yourself for those days when they’re the exception.
I thought about the amazing feeling, and started my exercise routine for the day.
feel like exercising. I think if I can wake up not feeling so tired, I can probably do some exercise.
If I wanted to skip something that would be the sitting at my desk for long hours that comes after it.
So I think if you don't feel like exercising on a particular day, you could try to change up the type of exercise that you're doing on that day. You can always change back.
You can try biking, rollerskate, squash, trampoline, climbing, hiking, and there are so many other options. Find something that makes you happy on that day.
1- I keep my work out bag visible and handy. Making sure it is ready to go in the morning is key so that I can take it with me and stop on the way home.
2 – I reward myself for every 5 consecutive days with a small treat (can be a new workout shirt, a smoothie or even a massage)
3 -the most important thing after all of that – if I miss a day I don’t beat myself up. Acknowledge , analyze (how can I do better?), and then move on.
Hope that helps. I am not perfect but happy to share if it helps
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?