Right now I’m drawing upon and from a former star of the 49ers, jerry Rice. He still works out every day and posts about it. If he can what he’s doing I can surely get 10 – 20 mins in too. That’s my motivation
1- I keep my work out bag visible and handy. Making sure it is ready to go in the morning is key so that I can take it with me and stop on the way home.
2 – I reward myself for every 5 consecutive days with a small treat (can be a new workout shirt, a smoothie or even a massage)
3 -the most important thing after all of that – if I miss a day I don’t beat myself up. Acknowledge , analyze (how can I do better?), and then move on.
Hope that helps. I am not perfect but happy to share if it helps
feel like exercising. I think if I can wake up not feeling so tired, I can probably do some exercise.
But I do skip a day sometimes, when I’m really not feeling up to it. The kinds of days where working out hard is just going to make me feel worse. I think it’s also important to forgive yourself for those days when they’re the exception.
I thought about the amazing feeling, and started my exercise routine for the day.
If I wanted to skip something that would be the sitting at my desk for long hours that comes after it.
So I think if you don't feel like exercising on a particular day, you could try to change up the type of exercise that you're doing on that day. You can always change back.
You can try biking, rollerskate, squash, trampoline, climbing, hiking, and there are so many other options. Find something that makes you happy on that day.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?