Humm hacer sentadillas, para que proteja las articulaciones, para proteger la rodilla, mejora balance y tener buen tono muscular
Squats. The best exercise for results. You can make them as easy or difficult as you want. Start with a simple squat then you can keep on adding to it. Like do a 10s hold in squat position. Or do a squat and jump sequence. Do a combo of half then full squat then jump. Do normal squats or sumo squats. Keep your hands straight above your head and do squats that’ll help your upper body as well. And so on. Having said that don’t just go in the description i gave. Watch a couple videos for each variation so as to do the exercise properly and not injure yourself.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?