Humm hacer sentadillas, para que proteja las articulaciones, para proteger la rodilla, mejora balance y tener buen tono muscular
Squats. The best exercise for results. You can make them as easy or difficult as you want. Start with a simple squat then you can keep on adding to it. Like do a 10s hold in squat position. Or do a squat and jump sequence. Do a combo of half then full squat then jump. Do normal squats or sumo squats. Keep your hands straight above your head and do squats that’ll help your upper body as well. And so on. Having said that don’t just go in the description i gave. Watch a couple videos for each variation so as to do the exercise properly and not injure yourself.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴