Humm hacer sentadillas, para que proteja las articulaciones, para proteger la rodilla, mejora balance y tener buen tono muscular
Squats. The best exercise for results. You can make them as easy or difficult as you want. Start with a simple squat then you can keep on adding to it. Like do a 10s hold in squat position. Or do a squat and jump sequence. Do a combo of half then full squat then jump. Do normal squats or sumo squats. Keep your hands straight above your head and do squats that’ll help your upper body as well. And so on. Having said that don’t just go in the description i gave. Watch a couple videos for each variation so as to do the exercise properly and not injure yourself.
- Do you stretch before you exercise?
- Which kind of sport seems to have the biggest “wake-up” effect?
- I can’t wake up early, I always get out o bed at 9. How can I get the motivation to be up at 6?
- When is the best time of day for you to exercise?
- I am having trouble keeping up with my gym routine. How do you motivate yourself to exercise??
- Is HIIT really useful?
- I feel I am quite weak, be it my upper body strength, my spine or even my legs for that matter. I have never been much into sports, took up cycling a few years ago but discontinued and I find it hard to run even 3km. How should I build up my exercise routine so that I feel energetic all day and also have the strength to run a 10k, participate in marathons or even play a physical sport like soccer for over an hour? I believe the strength will also help me mentally more present and feel alive.
- What is the best leg training routine you could do in the morning?
- Is 50 push-ups a good amount?
- What do you do for exercise in the morning?