Humm hacer sentadillas, para que proteja las articulaciones, para proteger la rodilla, mejora balance y tener buen tono muscular
Squats. The best exercise for results. You can make them as easy or difficult as you want. Start with a simple squat then you can keep on adding to it. Like do a 10s hold in squat position. Or do a squat and jump sequence. Do a combo of half then full squat then jump. Do normal squats or sumo squats. Keep your hands straight above your head and do squats that’ll help your upper body as well. And so on. Having said that don’t just go in the description i gave. Watch a couple videos for each variation so as to do the exercise properly and not injure yourself.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?