- What to do in the gratitude part, any example?
- I have a hard time feeling accomplished if I don’t do a 20 min workout, but I know that working out for just one minute is better than none and I should celebrate that consistency. What are your tips for how to reframe my thinking on that?
- Can Anyone recommend a beginning workout for those with arthritis or fibromyalgia? Two days later I’m always in agony….
- How strict do you have to be with diet when wanting to reduce belly flab?
- What’s a simple exercise you can do in the morning that won’t make you sweat?
At the moment this app has helped the exercise and shower. But I do need to add in the me time
So if I have to leave the hours eat 645. I really need to be waking up at 5 and out of bed by a minimum 530 if not 515
Honour your body and support your productive cycles!
5:00-5:30 am is the best time per most health gurus.
Personally I need minimum 7 hours sleep. I usually cannot get to sleep before 10 pm so I typically wake at 6 am. My morning routine takes 1.5 hours.
-Breathe 5 min
-Be grateful 5min
-Clench Fists 5min
For me, I go 6:15 a.m week days. 8:00 a.m weekends.
I sleep around 6 hours week days and shoot for 8 – 9 hours weekends. That's actually working fine for me👍🏼
However, some people need more rest. You gotta try and find out how many sleeping hours you need every night to feel well rested and focused throughout the day and work to hit that number.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?