- When writing my to-do list, I use piece of paper and cross things out as I accomplish them. I don’t do this in any organized manner and I don’t maintain a notebook. Should I do it the Fabulous way, or is it okay to do it my way?
- Does stretching provide the same benefits as yoga? Should a beginner start with stretching or with yoga?
- Do you think flossing correlates with access to wealth?
- How do you cut down on Reddit and social media time? Can you use fabulous for this?
- What vegetation breakfast had worked well for you?
At the moment this app has helped the exercise and shower. But I do need to add in the me time
So if I have to leave the hours eat 645. I really need to be waking up at 5 and out of bed by a minimum 530 if not 515
Honour your body and support your productive cycles!
5:00-5:30 am is the best time per most health gurus.
Personally I need minimum 7 hours sleep. I usually cannot get to sleep before 10 pm so I typically wake at 6 am. My morning routine takes 1.5 hours.
-Breathe 5 min
-Be grateful 5min
-Clench Fists 5min
For me, I go 6:15 a.m week days. 8:00 a.m weekends.
I sleep around 6 hours week days and shoot for 8 – 9 hours weekends. That's actually working fine for me👍🏼
However, some people need more rest. You gotta try and find out how many sleeping hours you need every night to feel well rested and focused throughout the day and work to hit that number.
- How you manage to make exercise a habit?
- Should I be trying to do cardio every morning? Or is stretching/yoga okay? Should I really shoot for exactly 8 minutes?
- For someone who has been in FabApp for some time, which is the best practice? What kind of exercise? Is dancing a good practice?
- What is your favorite dance music for exercise?
- I recently started doing Yoga when I downloaded the Fabulous app. I really enjoy doing Yoga and felt that I wanted to do more than what was we have access to here on the Fabulous app. Is there any other Yoga app or type of Yoga practice that you recommend?
- What type of exercise are you doing in the morning?
- What types of exercises get you energised and ready for the day?
- Do you think you need to break a sweat to have a good workout?
- Should we eat or drink something before exercise? Or is it better to take a meal after exercise?
- Most times I am too tired at the moment to exercise… What would be easy light things I could do??