At the moment this app has helped the exercise and shower. But I do need to add in the me time
So if I have to leave the hours eat 645. I really need to be waking up at 5 and out of bed by a minimum 530 if not 515
-Breathe 5 min
-Be grateful 5min
-Clench Fists 5min
Get everything done for the day and than go to work. First I will do my faboules app things then to the gym and then to work! Coming back home after, everything is done! Just have to eat and go to bed early! Good luck you can do this!
For me, I go 6:15 a.m week days. 8:00 a.m weekends.
I sleep around 6 hours week days and shoot for 8 – 9 hours weekends. That's actually working fine for me👍🏼
However, some people need more rest. You gotta try and find out how many sleeping hours you need every night to feel well rested and focused throughout the day and work to hit that number.
Honour your body and support your productive cycles!
5:00-5:30 am is the best time per most health gurus.
Personally I need minimum 7 hours sleep. I usually cannot get to sleep before 10 pm so I typically wake at 6 am. My morning routine takes 1.5 hours.
If you don’t have any commitments presently, I think it’s a great idea to set a time, and commit to it every morning to help get your body into a routine.
Above all, be sure to get a good amount of deep, restorative sleep.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?