- Should we eat or drink something before exercise? Or is it better to take a meal after exercise?
- Do you think exercising outside or inside is better?
- Do you think stretching (like yoga) is a form of exercise, or should it involve increasing your heart rate?
- I don’t know what to eat after a workout to build muscle or burn fat after my exercise, or in what quantities or what times to eat them. What should I eat, in what quantity, at what times, and how will I know I’m meeting my goals (how long will it take to see results)? Also: how do I stay confident when I see someone who has the appearance I want to have, especially around people I want to make proud?
- What excersise do you use to ease yourself in when feeling lazy?
At the moment this app has helped the exercise and shower. But I do need to add in the me time
So if I have to leave the hours eat 645. I really need to be waking up at 5 and out of bed by a minimum 530 if not 515
Honour your body and support your productive cycles!
5:00-5:30 am is the best time per most health gurus.
Personally I need minimum 7 hours sleep. I usually cannot get to sleep before 10 pm so I typically wake at 6 am. My morning routine takes 1.5 hours.
-Breathe 5 min
-Be grateful 5min
-Clench Fists 5min
For me, I go 6:15 a.m week days. 8:00 a.m weekends.
I sleep around 6 hours week days and shoot for 8 – 9 hours weekends. That's actually working fine for me👍🏼
However, some people need more rest. You gotta try and find out how many sleeping hours you need every night to feel well rested and focused throughout the day and work to hit that number.
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?