By following these recommendations, most people will burn about 1,000 calories a week. If we add to this, in addition, the physical activity that we carry out in an unplanned way (walking to work, climbing stairs, walking the dog…) we will burn 2,000 calories a week. Once this number is reached, it is positive to exercise more, but the added health benefits stabilize after tag figure.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?