I find walking on the treadmill extremely tedious so I get my cardio by attending a Barre Class twice a week. Basically this is a ballet inspired fitness class.
For stretching, I attend Yoga once a week but also another Les Mills class called Body Balance which mixes Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates. These classes are excellent for the mind but also help with recovery from my cardio and resistance training.
Examples: My wife really likes classes at Orange Theory Fitness, but I prefer to just go to the free gym at our apartments. She LIKES howOrange Theory makes her feel, but the REAL motivation to go is that she is paying for it and doesn't want to waste her money.
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?