Examples: My wife really likes classes at Orange Theory Fitness, but I prefer to just go to the free gym at our apartments. She LIKES howOrange Theory makes her feel, but the REAL motivation to go is that she is paying for it and doesn't want to waste her money.
I find walking on the treadmill extremely tedious so I get my cardio by attending a Barre Class twice a week. Basically this is a ballet inspired fitness class.
For stretching, I attend Yoga once a week but also another Les Mills class called Body Balance which mixes Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates. These classes are excellent for the mind but also help with recovery from my cardio and resistance training.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?