Examples: My wife really likes classes at Orange Theory Fitness, but I prefer to just go to the free gym at our apartments. She LIKES howOrange Theory makes her feel, but the REAL motivation to go is that she is paying for it and doesn't want to waste her money.
I find walking on the treadmill extremely tedious so I get my cardio by attending a Barre Class twice a week. Basically this is a ballet inspired fitness class.
For stretching, I attend Yoga once a week but also another Les Mills class called Body Balance which mixes Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates. These classes are excellent for the mind but also help with recovery from my cardio and resistance training.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?