The best thing I did to help with motivation is create a routine. I get up every morning and workout. I also have visual cues in my bedroom. I’ll put out my exercise clothes the night before.
If I still don’t want to get out of bed, I remember my why. Why I am going to the gym? My why is my kids and being the best version of myself for them.
Ask yourself how you’ll feel if you don’t do what you need to. If I don’t workout now, I know I’ll be cranky all day.
Even all these things don’t help me feel it some days. It’s those days when you don’t feel motivated that matter most. Do it anyway. Show up anyway. You’ll feel better once you do.
If I still feel 'blah', i understand that its ok and focus on the easier tasks instead of the whole routine.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?