Schedule it same as you would work or eating or unnecessary chore. Schedule it in your day for a certain amount of time and make sure you do it the same as you would anything else you have to do every day
Give yourself treats when you do the task to reward you for doing the task or like I do think on how good it’ll make you feel after you do the task as you’ll be mad at yourself later if you didn’t do the task
Imagine the progress and results you would see after 3 months of doing something consistently as opposed to 3 months of NOT doing something consistently.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴