But when I find my self struggling about some excercise then I do it in a short amount of time, and limited to that time, therefore I can say to my self “it’s only 10 minutes, let’s go”
Also, if you come from more than a week of doing excercise and you feel you don’t want to, it’s probably fatigue, in such case, I would skip that day and continue the next
I know I sound great right now. I hate the cold and rain. Let me define cold. Sub zero. I really have to pressure myself to run in the winter when it is that cold out. I often fail and do something else instead.
Rain is the same winter or summer. It always stops winter runs. I can talk myself into it many times in the summer. Like everything else, if you miss a day just begin again. It is better to do something lighter easier shorter than to do nothing.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?