But when I find my self struggling about some excercise then I do it in a short amount of time, and limited to that time, therefore I can say to my self “it’s only 10 minutes, let’s go”
Also, if you come from more than a week of doing excercise and you feel you don’t want to, it’s probably fatigue, in such case, I would skip that day and continue the next
I know I sound great right now. I hate the cold and rain. Let me define cold. Sub zero. I really have to pressure myself to run in the winter when it is that cold out. I often fail and do something else instead.
Rain is the same winter or summer. It always stops winter runs. I can talk myself into it many times in the summer. Like everything else, if you miss a day just begin again. It is better to do something lighter easier shorter than to do nothing.
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?