You can always do it. You just need to set your priorities straight. You’re definitely cheating. It’s better to break your streak and try again than lie .
Death Candyz N.
Any advice on waking up early ? I feel really tired even if I go to bed early. I just hit the snooze and when I woke up is already 11am 🙁
You're only cheating yourself. There's always time you can make to set aside to do even just a couple of minutes dance with headphones. Wake up early. You can do it. I believe in you
I don't know the timings of your work , but in fabulous there is a 7 minute exercise , start with that . See how long you can keep going and see if you can add more with time . Evening is also.good for exercise if you have the will and time
I don't think that you are cheating. I have difficulties waking up so it's an exercise even to get out of bed. If you work sitting down you can do some arm movements or look up exercises sitting down. If you don't then it already counts because you are in action all day. You could try to walk to work or use a bike, skateboard or anything you have. I feel like the whole point of exercising is to be active and don't lay in bad or sit in a chair. I hope I helped. Sending you love and motivation.
No! You have an excuse to not do it and that's work! Its important so don't go too hard on yourself. I do check it anyway but I tend to recover it in the evening. If youre like me the streak is what's keeping you going. Once it break I'd need some more time to follow the routine again and the goal is to develop a habit of your routine until you start doing it automatically. So chill, and keep at it. Good luck! SR
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?