I stretch mainly my back and legs, by trying to touch my toes with my fingers and such. I have a problem with that so that's the only stretch I do but I will get to other exercises as well.
I really enjoy getting on the floor and doing some simple yoga positions first thing in the morning. It allows me to bring myself into the present and do some deep breathing.
I usually do yoga practices, in the morning or afternoon. There are plenty of exercises for the arms, shoulders, legs, inner thighs, neck and back (look for morning yoga for beginners flexibility on Youtube for example)
Eu criei uma rotina de exercícios de alongamento com base em que tenho mais dificuldade. Aproveito a oportunidade e medito enquanto estico
Yoga stretches or simple arm stretches to loosen up the muscles from be stiff, I find I get a slight burst energy to start the exercise routine.
I tend to go to gym classes so mostly do the stretches at the end of those. Today was boxing so it was a few yoga inspired ones like cobra and child pose. I find both of those pretty good.
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?