I stretch mainly my back and legs, by trying to touch my toes with my fingers and such. I have a problem with that so that's the only stretch I do but I will get to other exercises as well.
I really enjoy getting on the floor and doing some simple yoga positions first thing in the morning. It allows me to bring myself into the present and do some deep breathing.
I usually do yoga practices, in the morning or afternoon. There are plenty of exercises for the arms, shoulders, legs, inner thighs, neck and back (look for morning yoga for beginners flexibility on Youtube for example)
Eu criei uma rotina de exercícios de alongamento com base em que tenho mais dificuldade. Aproveito a oportunidade e medito enquanto estico
Yoga stretches or simple arm stretches to loosen up the muscles from be stiff, I find I get a slight burst energy to start the exercise routine.
I tend to go to gym classes so mostly do the stretches at the end of those. Today was boxing so it was a few yoga inspired ones like cobra and child pose. I find both of those pretty good.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?