Well I only do 1 abs workout a week and I do all my workouts in the morning so they're all p short – only about 6-7 mins. I do 30 knee crunches, 30 cross crunches, 20 leg raises, 20 cycling crunches (each side) 30 flutter kicks (es), 20 heel touches, 20 supermen and 60s plank. Sometimes more/less depending on energy levels and time. Hope that helps?
- What is a good balance between cardio and strength excercises?
- How do you continue your exercising routine when you can’t follow it, like when you’re traveling or visiting friends?
- How do you treat a twisted ankle?
- How do you motivate yourself to work out on days that you’re feeling especially tired and lazy?
- What’s your favorite 10 minute exercise you can get in no matter what?
I'd say 4 or 5 mins out of my 8mins exercise morning routine but it actually depends on my mood. I just do what I feel like doing as long as I move for 8 min. The aim is to take pleasure out of it so it becomes something I'm looking forward to.
I do core exercise in all the exercise I do by engaging my core and "sucking everything in". Aside from that, I plank for a few minutes every day.
Hercília Da paz
personally (like when i work out alone) they’re about 10-15 minutes with exercises like curl ups, russian twists, and burpees. when i do abs with this program they are 4 minutes long.
Depends. Sometimes I only go through a a short ab routine that equals give to ten minutes of activity. On a good day though I have a go to ab video which is 40 minutes or so or ab specific exercises
Usually, my 2 most intensive core workouts come from a 10-15 minute ab workout video on YouTube, or from a Yoga class. I try to push myself to reach a point of uncomfort with my ab workouts, then continue pushing for about 5 more minutes. It’s tough, but the progress is sweeter and the pain is temporary!
Not very long. I usually to 3 sets of 12 – 15 (with added weight) lower, sides and middle abs. I find that this rep range works very well. Experiment a little and find what works for you. Some training you actually "enjoy" is better than none.
For now they are 5 minutes. But we're just starting small, trying to get excited about exercising and making a habit. Last time I did this I had a 15 minute routine, I really saw progress on it.
As am not that strong and only returned to exercises for less than a month, I can do only abs sessions for no longer than 12 minutes, after it I barely move))
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?