Fil Mon Q.
I walk around my district and explore the new buildings there, enjoy the weather and set my mood to the rest of the day.
For right now, I’m doing the 9 minute work outs provided by this app until I can build up enough endurance to go use my (local) full gym.
I do some yoga stretches then get to pushups, squats, and planks. I like to keep it simple in the morning until I can keep this routine and eventually add more workouts.
I alternate between days of strength training and cardio. For cardio, I’m currently rowing, but I also run. For strength, I do everything from total, upper, and lower body days.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?