Fil Mon Q.
I walk around my district and explore the new buildings there, enjoy the weather and set my mood to the rest of the day.
For right now, I’m doing the 9 minute work outs provided by this app until I can build up enough endurance to go use my (local) full gym.
I do some yoga stretches then get to pushups, squats, and planks. I like to keep it simple in the morning until I can keep this routine and eventually add more workouts.
I alternate between days of strength training and cardio. For cardio, I’m currently rowing, but I also run. For strength, I do everything from total, upper, and lower body days.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?