I really hope that this helped.
You got this!
-You go to sleep earlier to wake up earlier and have time for everything, even if that's ridiculously early (this is what I did. I don't know anyone that goes to sleep and wake up as early as I do).
-Or you have to prioritize the things you do in the morning. This means that you have to put these 8 minutes exercise in front of everything you don't consider important enough. And believe it, doing exercise in the morning is the best thing you can do to yourself, if your fit or not.
You can always save time forcing yourself to not be at your phone in the morning for example (at least not with the wifi on). I take about 2 hours every morning doing my habits (breakfast, exercise, etc) before I start my day. It may seem a lot, but it makes me so productive and happy, that in the end of the day, I've done more than in the other days. Even in a bad day, I can say: "Hey, at least I did exercise, toke my breakfast, cleaned my room, etc, in the morning".
*Set your alarm 10 minutes earlier
*Perform exercises while waiting for your breakfast to cook
*Leave for work 10 minutes early, park further away and walk 8 minutes to work.
Personally, I'd set my alarm earlier and make it the first thing I do, then its done. You'll make sure you're ready for work, because you have to be. But if you still have exercise to do, we put it aside in favour of being ready for work. So do it first up, even in your pjs 😉
When you really want to, You will find a way that works for you, even if there's a few trial and errors finding what doesn't first.
If that’s not an option, can you find time by moving things in your morning routine to other parts of the day or different locations? E.g. shower at night, have breakfast on your way to work, make extra at dinnertime so you have leftovers ready to go for lunch, get your work gear (or whatever you need for the day) ready the night before and so on. Write down your routine and really question whether each thing NEEDS to be there, or if there are other options.
Or just wake up 8 minutes earlier 🙂
Hope that helps x
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?