I also like the 4 minute ab workout on the fabulous app! My goal with that is to be able to hold the plank a little longer each week or so. So while the app has you do it for 30 seconds, its the last thing in the workout, so you could just keep going until you can't anymore!
If I find I've forgotten to work out and I'm already about to shower, I'll do some push ups off the side of the tub before I get in. Done!
OH you know what else I did recently? If you do go to the gym, get on one of those bikes and pull out your phone or whatever you watch shows on, then put on that guilty-pleasure eye-candy trashy show you won't admit you love. The time will fly by.
Hope this helps! YOU'RE GREAT. GO FORTH. BE HAPPY.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?