I also like the 4 minute ab workout on the fabulous app! My goal with that is to be able to hold the plank a little longer each week or so. So while the app has you do it for 30 seconds, its the last thing in the workout, so you could just keep going until you can't anymore!
If I find I've forgotten to work out and I'm already about to shower, I'll do some push ups off the side of the tub before I get in. Done!
OH you know what else I did recently? If you do go to the gym, get on one of those bikes and pull out your phone or whatever you watch shows on, then put on that guilty-pleasure eye-candy trashy show you won't admit you love. The time will fly by.
Hope this helps! YOU'RE GREAT. GO FORTH. BE HAPPY.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?