- I don’t know what to eat after a workout to build muscle or burn fat after my exercise, or in what quantities or what times to eat them. What should I eat, in what quantity, at what times, and how will I know I’m meeting my goals (how long will it take to see results)? Also: how do I stay confident when I see someone who has the appearance I want to have, especially around people I want to make proud?
- How do you get back to your exercise after being sick?
- What are the best exercises to help firm the back of your thighs and butt?
- How do you get over tiredness?
- How to make the pauses in my routine during illness the least possible impacting on my will to continue in it?
I also like the 4 minute ab workout on the fabulous app! My goal with that is to be able to hold the plank a little longer each week or so. So while the app has you do it for 30 seconds, its the last thing in the workout, so you could just keep going until you can't anymore!
If I find I've forgotten to work out and I'm already about to shower, I'll do some push ups off the side of the tub before I get in. Done!
OH you know what else I did recently? If you do go to the gym, get on one of those bikes and pull out your phone or whatever you watch shows on, then put on that guilty-pleasure eye-candy trashy show you won't admit you love. The time will fly by.
Hope this helps! YOU'RE GREAT. GO FORTH. BE HAPPY.
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?