I also like the 4 minute ab workout on the fabulous app! My goal with that is to be able to hold the plank a little longer each week or so. So while the app has you do it for 30 seconds, its the last thing in the workout, so you could just keep going until you can't anymore!
If I find I've forgotten to work out and I'm already about to shower, I'll do some push ups off the side of the tub before I get in. Done!
OH you know what else I did recently? If you do go to the gym, get on one of those bikes and pull out your phone or whatever you watch shows on, then put on that guilty-pleasure eye-candy trashy show you won't admit you love. The time will fly by.
Hope this helps! YOU'RE GREAT. GO FORTH. BE HAPPY.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?