2 mins of lat stretches and quad stretches
30 secs of cat cow (back stretches)
Main workout (do this following circuit twice):
30 jumping jacks
40secs of wall sits (2x)
20 vertical scissor kicks (while sitting up)
12 Bench dips
12 Bodyweight lunges
Bend over, touch toes for 30 sec
30 secs of static calf stretches
30 secs of static quad stretches
1 min of arm stretches
I tried running one day but that hurt and I was super achy afterwards, so I don't think I'll try that again for a while. Maybe one day!
On weekends I did push-ups and sit-ups. I'm not very strong so could only do maybe 1-2 minutes of exercise then, but that's something!
So far, I have danced to the song 'December', gone for a walk to the grocery store to grab a kombucha, and done Yoga with an app for 5 mins.
Try doing whatever interests you each morning rather than trying to 'force yourself' to do a specific thing.
Walking for 5 minutes would also be good.
Stretching gently, like for a warm up, is helpful as well.
I usually jog, do a bit stretching and normal 5-7 exercises.
Body weight exercises like push ups, squats, pull ups, crunches, etc.
Mobility exercises and stretches.
So i do my physio exercise first thing, otherwise I'll probably not do it.
Usually my morning exercise is to take my dog for a walk. He's the reason i get up in the morning
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?