2 mins of lat stretches and quad stretches
30 secs of cat cow (back stretches)
Main workout (do this following circuit twice):
30 jumping jacks
40secs of wall sits (2x)
20 vertical scissor kicks (while sitting up)
12 Bench dips
12 Bodyweight lunges
Bend over, touch toes for 30 sec
30 secs of static calf stretches
30 secs of static quad stretches
1 min of arm stretches
I tried running one day but that hurt and I was super achy afterwards, so I don't think I'll try that again for a while. Maybe one day!
On weekends I did push-ups and sit-ups. I'm not very strong so could only do maybe 1-2 minutes of exercise then, but that's something!
So far, I have danced to the song 'December', gone for a walk to the grocery store to grab a kombucha, and done Yoga with an app for 5 mins.
Try doing whatever interests you each morning rather than trying to 'force yourself' to do a specific thing.
Walking for 5 minutes would also be good.
Stretching gently, like for a warm up, is helpful as well.
I usually jog, do a bit stretching and normal 5-7 exercises.
Body weight exercises like push ups, squats, pull ups, crunches, etc.
Mobility exercises and stretches.
So i do my physio exercise first thing, otherwise I'll probably not do it.
Usually my morning exercise is to take my dog for a walk. He's the reason i get up in the morning
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?