- Does anyone do an 8 minute running workout? Like HIIT or sprints?
- How do you exercise with 2 kids under 3?
- Sometimes I come home from work and feel too tired to do my exercise and end up not going to the gym – any ideas on how can I combat that?
- How do you motivate yourself to not skip a day of exercise?
- What exercise works best for you in the morning?
Body weight exercises like push ups, squats, pull ups, crunches, etc.
Mobility exercises and stretches.
2 mins of lat stretches and quad stretches
30 secs of cat cow (back stretches)
Main workout (do this following circuit twice):
30 jumping jacks
40secs of wall sits (2x)
20 vertical scissor kicks (while sitting up)
12 Bench dips
12 Bodyweight lunges
Bend over, touch toes for 30 sec
30 secs of static calf stretches
30 secs of static quad stretches
1 min of arm stretches
I usually jog, do a bit stretching and normal 5-7 exercises.
So i do my physio exercise first thing, otherwise I'll probably not do it.
Usually my morning exercise is to take my dog for a walk. He's the reason i get up in the morning
Walking for 5 minutes would also be good.
Stretching gently, like for a warm up, is helpful as well.
So far, I have danced to the song 'December', gone for a walk to the grocery store to grab a kombucha, and done Yoga with an app for 5 mins.
Try doing whatever interests you each morning rather than trying to 'force yourself' to do a specific thing.
I tried running one day but that hurt and I was super achy afterwards, so I don't think I'll try that again for a while. Maybe one day!
On weekends I did push-ups and sit-ups. I'm not very strong so could only do maybe 1-2 minutes of exercise then, but that's something!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?