Since I exercise in the mornings, I prefer outside. I live in Canada so obviously there are times of the year when this is not possible. I enjoy it as there are little to no electronic distractions. I’m surrounded by natural beauty and sounds. I truly feel awakened when exercising outdoors.
Daily inside, on my rower, otherwise outside on a slope, skating rink, in an outdoor or indoor pool, or just cycling somewhere nice with kids.
Well..i prefer to exercise outside as i can see all the scenary or environment. You know? Do not coop in the house all day long. Outside – can get fresh air.. Green scenary and relax your mind. But if i do not have time, a simple exercise in the house is enough. At least we exercise.
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?