Since I exercise in the mornings, I prefer outside. I live in Canada so obviously there are times of the year when this is not possible. I enjoy it as there are little to no electronic distractions. I’m surrounded by natural beauty and sounds. I truly feel awakened when exercising outdoors.
Daily inside, on my rower, otherwise outside on a slope, skating rink, in an outdoor or indoor pool, or just cycling somewhere nice with kids.
Well..i prefer to exercise outside as i can see all the scenary or environment. You know? Do not coop in the house all day long. Outside – can get fresh air.. Green scenary and relax your mind. But if i do not have time, a simple exercise in the house is enough. At least we exercise.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?