- Again, my question is how can people exercise early in the morning if I have to catch a train at 7am already?
- What is your favorite dance music for exercise?
- In what ways can you tell you`re getting stronger?
- I have trouble focusing. Do you have suggestions for ways to keep me focused and on track?
- Is there anyway to avoid a plateau? Sometimes it takes so long to get results. Other times no matter what you do, it seems you are not losing at all.
My solution overall has been to go with a precooked lunch/dinner plan that has lots of variety. I have some great easy breakfasts that don’t involve a lot of time.
So here’smy quickest breakfast (but why does it have to be breakfast?). I have a bowl of berries with about 1/3-1/2 C unsweetened vanilla or plain yogurt and some low sugar granola on top. With two hard boiled eggs.
I do the eggs fresh in an egg steamer. It doesn’t take long, but if you only have 15 minutes total I say keep some in the fridge. I keep the berries cut up and mixed in my fridge too. Of course I live in California so berries aren’t expensive.
Another choice :a toast with cheese and tomato and cucumber slice plus a cup of milky tea
Protein shake with spinach and fruit
Rice cake with almond butter and bananas
Guacamole toast with tomatoes
Goya sazon. One package
Saute onion till translucent med heat
Add turkey and sazon seasoning cook for 2-3 mins
Add peppers . Cook on med heat until peppers are to your taste
Serve over rice or pasta or mixed greens or in tortilla or cauli-rice
Top with avocado
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?