Goya sazon. One package
Saute onion till translucent med heat
Add turkey and sazon seasoning cook for 2-3 mins
Add peppers . Cook on med heat until peppers are to your taste
Serve over rice or pasta or mixed greens or in tortilla or cauli-rice
Top with avocado
Another choice :a toast with cheese and tomato and cucumber slice plus a cup of milky tea
Protein shake with spinach and fruit
Rice cake with almond butter and bananas
Guacamole toast with tomatoes
My solution overall has been to go with a precooked lunch/dinner plan that has lots of variety. I have some great easy breakfasts that don’t involve a lot of time.
So here’smy quickest breakfast (but why does it have to be breakfast?). I have a bowl of berries with about 1/3-1/2 C unsweetened vanilla or plain yogurt and some low sugar granola on top. With two hard boiled eggs.
I do the eggs fresh in an egg steamer. It doesn’t take long, but if you only have 15 minutes total I say keep some in the fridge. I keep the berries cut up and mixed in my fridge too. Of course I live in California so berries aren’t expensive.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?