Goya sazon. One package
Saute onion till translucent med heat
Add turkey and sazon seasoning cook for 2-3 mins
Add peppers . Cook on med heat until peppers are to your taste
Serve over rice or pasta or mixed greens or in tortilla or cauli-rice
Top with avocado
Another choice :a toast with cheese and tomato and cucumber slice plus a cup of milky tea
Protein shake with spinach and fruit
Rice cake with almond butter and bananas
Guacamole toast with tomatoes
My solution overall has been to go with a precooked lunch/dinner plan that has lots of variety. I have some great easy breakfasts that don’t involve a lot of time.
So here’smy quickest breakfast (but why does it have to be breakfast?). I have a bowl of berries with about 1/3-1/2 C unsweetened vanilla or plain yogurt and some low sugar granola on top. With two hard boiled eggs.
I do the eggs fresh in an egg steamer. It doesn’t take long, but if you only have 15 minutes total I say keep some in the fridge. I keep the berries cut up and mixed in my fridge too. Of course I live in California so berries aren’t expensive.
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?