Goya sazon. One package
Saute onion till translucent med heat
Add turkey and sazon seasoning cook for 2-3 mins
Add peppers . Cook on med heat until peppers are to your taste
Serve over rice or pasta or mixed greens or in tortilla or cauli-rice
Top with avocado
Another choice :a toast with cheese and tomato and cucumber slice plus a cup of milky tea
Protein shake with spinach and fruit
Rice cake with almond butter and bananas
Guacamole toast with tomatoes
My solution overall has been to go with a precooked lunch/dinner plan that has lots of variety. I have some great easy breakfasts that don’t involve a lot of time.
So here’smy quickest breakfast (but why does it have to be breakfast?). I have a bowl of berries with about 1/3-1/2 C unsweetened vanilla or plain yogurt and some low sugar granola on top. With two hard boiled eggs.
I do the eggs fresh in an egg steamer. It doesn’t take long, but if you only have 15 minutes total I say keep some in the fridge. I keep the berries cut up and mixed in my fridge too. Of course I live in California so berries aren’t expensive.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?