- Do you lift weights? Why do you do it?
- Is there something that helps you get the exercise habit done?
- What are the best exercises to help firm the back of your thighs and butt?
- does anybody have any advice for using the exercise bikes at the gym? like a routine for when I’m on them? I get bored easily, so spending a long time on them isn’t really my cup of tea, and I don’t know what’s best for your body about going continuously or in intervals. thank you! x
- How can I exercise with my kid?
You can find videos of all lengths and it can be done almost anywhere.
The other option I live is bodyweight fitness. There's an app called Progressive Workouts that runs you through the Reddit /r/bodyweightfitness recommended routine and helps you build up your skills. Most exercises require no equipment, although a set of rings is used for a couple and workout bands help you build your pull-up practice.
There are also lots of prison workouts that require no equipment and can be done in a small space (no prison required!)
I'll try and block time in the morning, as it's easier for me to be consistent. If I'm stressed after a long day, will often do another quick workout to help reduce the adrenaline and cortiol built up by stress.
Standing knee kicks
Do these in variations and in sequences. Change it up a bit while also maintaining some level of structure to it.
Keep track of progress.
Doesn't matter what it is – you can run just about anywhere and a bit of running gear takes up almost no space. If the weather is too frightful for running, you can do the 7 minute routine in any hotel room.
With even very busy schedule you can always hop off bus or subway one stop earlier.
For when you're home, even if it's just for a few days, there are gyms that offer a sort of "stamp card" where you can use it for, say ten times. Those could be useful for when you travel often and with short notice. You could use it when you're home in-between trips. If you're at home for a longer period, you can get a gym card for a month and use it regularly enough that the cost is worth it and make sure to cancel the payments before whatever date the next payment will be charged.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?