Marílio De Souza
Just remember how happy and satisfied you will feel after you achieve your goals! Envision yourself in that after-moment and you will realize how a bit of struggle now, can mean living the best version of yourself tomorrow!
- What are your meal prep plans, if any?
- What morning exercises do you do?
- What all has worked well to improve sleep quality?
- I enjoy walking a lot and jogging to a certain extent, but traditional exercise like push ups, sit ups, pin ups, skipping and the like are things I absolutely dread, how do I get over that?
- Do you do any exercise that isn’t running or yoga?
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?