Marílio De Souza
Just remember how happy and satisfied you will feel after you achieve your goals! Envision yourself in that after-moment and you will realize how a bit of struggle now, can mean living the best version of yourself tomorrow!
- What are some thinking strategies I can implement in order to keep from comparing myself to other people I see at the places where I exercise?
- What kind of exercise is easiest for you in the morning?
- I’m not a breakfast person, what can i do to start liking have breakfast?
- Do you have the same routines for weekdays and the weekend?
- As a working mom of 2, it’s tough to find time. When and how do busy moms exercise?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?
- How do you find time in the morning for your exercise?