its always a struggle for me but i tell myself that i need to wake up so that i can get a jump start on the things that are important for me. i force myself to stay awake. i start by sitting up in my bed, stretching, and then getting out of the covers. that is the most effective way that I've ever tried.
I get out of the morning by thinking of the mindset that if I wake up late I will be marked absent in my school and no one wants that right
I generally drink a few sips of water as I wake up. Depending on who is home at the time, I lay in bed until I feel mentally ready to deal with who is home. I don’t eat breakfast till around 10:30 and I usually sit on my phone until I do
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?