Break the task into pieces. If it still feels overwhelming, break it into still smaller pieces. Keep breaking it down into smaller and smaller pieces until you have one tiny action you can start with. If it seems pathetically small, great. Do that one tiny little action, then celebrate. You have started!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
1. I remember "why" am I doing this and remind myself everytime I tend to lose my path.
2. I set my alarms with motivational songs. When the beginning is right, rest automatically follows
3. If I lose motivation after I gave been on the path for a while, I tell me "Don't waste/disrespect what has already been invested i.e. take it all the way now, it's my obligation to myself"
4. Last and the most powerful one is to remember, time once gone will not come again. Either I can win now or can remain a loser forever.
You are doing it for yourself. Not for anyone else but for your own happiness. Don't compromise. You deserve everything! Be happy and make it happen!
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?