1. I remember "why" am I doing this and remind myself everytime I tend to lose my path.
2. I set my alarms with motivational songs. When the beginning is right, rest automatically follows
3. If I lose motivation after I gave been on the path for a while, I tell me "Don't waste/disrespect what has already been invested i.e. take it all the way now, it's my obligation to myself"
4. Last and the most powerful one is to remember, time once gone will not come again. Either I can win now or can remain a loser forever.
You are doing it for yourself. Not for anyone else but for your own happiness. Don't compromise. You deserve everything! Be happy and make it happen!
Break the task into pieces. If it still feels overwhelming, break it into still smaller pieces. Keep breaking it down into smaller and smaller pieces until you have one tiny action you can start with. If it seems pathetically small, great. Do that one tiny little action, then celebrate. You have started!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?