Although you may be talking about being connected with a community while being isolated, I take this desire as a sign to connect with myself. I start by taking a moment to take deep breathes and I meditate because I start to reminisce on memories and ambitions. It brings me joy and also reminds me about my identity. Also, if i feel despondent, I usually talk to myself by having the selfie camera on when I don't want to connect through social media. It calms me down by helping me feel understood and connected.
I go outside and just look around at the world, I also meditate and connect with myself and my feelings. Just sit and think, connect with your self, enjoy the moments, take pictures.
There is high probability, that you will have to go out in any day. Whether it's to work, school, university, or even coffee shop, you are going to meet people there. Just try to talk with them. It can be just a 2min small talk, but it adds up
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?