I ways start with water first then then, I do either a 5 minute yoga I can do from the bed a 15 minute yoga videos for when I'm up for it (3 to 4 out of 5 mornings I do a 15 minute one).
When I'm don't have to leave early I'll drink water do yoga video then get some work done and later on, closer to 11am, I'll do an HIIT routine followed by my first meal of the day.
2) Surya Namaskars – At least 5 cycles.
3) A minimum of 11 yoga asanas to target the whole body
When I start the day with a cold shower and then execute the above 3 sequences, my entire day (not just my mornings) is invigorating and full of energy. I have often stopped to wonder why I was pumped up before I attributed it to my morning sequence.
Missing even one day dispelled all the doubts I had.
After completing the morning routines a SONG. A happy song or a song that makes you feel stronger.
"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time…"
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?