I ways start with water first then then, I do either a 5 minute yoga I can do from the bed a 15 minute yoga videos for when I'm up for it (3 to 4 out of 5 mornings I do a 15 minute one).
When I'm don't have to leave early I'll drink water do yoga video then get some work done and later on, closer to 11am, I'll do an HIIT routine followed by my first meal of the day.
2) Surya Namaskars – At least 5 cycles.
3) A minimum of 11 yoga asanas to target the whole body
When I start the day with a cold shower and then execute the above 3 sequences, my entire day (not just my mornings) is invigorating and full of energy. I have often stopped to wonder why I was pumped up before I attributed it to my morning sequence.
Missing even one day dispelled all the doubts I had.
After completing the morning routines a SONG. A happy song or a song that makes you feel stronger.
"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time…"
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴