I ways start with water first then then, I do either a 5 minute yoga I can do from the bed a 15 minute yoga videos for when I'm up for it (3 to 4 out of 5 mornings I do a 15 minute one).
When I'm don't have to leave early I'll drink water do yoga video then get some work done and later on, closer to 11am, I'll do an HIIT routine followed by my first meal of the day.
2) Surya Namaskars – At least 5 cycles.
3) A minimum of 11 yoga asanas to target the whole body
When I start the day with a cold shower and then execute the above 3 sequences, my entire day (not just my mornings) is invigorating and full of energy. I have often stopped to wonder why I was pumped up before I attributed it to my morning sequence.
Missing even one day dispelled all the doubts I had.
After completing the morning routines a SONG. A happy song or a song that makes you feel stronger.
"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time…"
- What is your favourite exercise?
- How do you get yourself to stick to your routine when your schedule is altered?
- What are the best exercises that you can do from home and take up minimal space?
- What are some more exercises to activate the core?
- What’s your go-to workout when you have 10 minutes?
- How do you get through depression?
- What is the lowest barrier form of exercise or activity that gets you moving on days when you feel too tense, too busy, or inversely too lazy to break a sweat?
- What are your at-home essentials for working out?
- What changes did you make in your diet to support your exercise routine?
- I recently tore the meniscus in both knees and it cut out my entire exercise routine. I can’t stand, walk, or bend my knees more than slightly. What can I do for exercise?