I ways start with water first then then, I do either a 5 minute yoga I can do from the bed a 15 minute yoga videos for when I'm up for it (3 to 4 out of 5 mornings I do a 15 minute one).
When I'm don't have to leave early I'll drink water do yoga video then get some work done and later on, closer to 11am, I'll do an HIIT routine followed by my first meal of the day.
2) Surya Namaskars – At least 5 cycles.
3) A minimum of 11 yoga asanas to target the whole body
When I start the day with a cold shower and then execute the above 3 sequences, my entire day (not just my mornings) is invigorating and full of energy. I have often stopped to wonder why I was pumped up before I attributed it to my morning sequence.
Missing even one day dispelled all the doubts I had.
After completing the morning routines a SONG. A happy song or a song that makes you feel stronger.
"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time…"
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?