I learned (from
Joe Dispenza) that when you can’t find the motivation you need discipline !
As simple as that.
You know by intuition that going to the gym is something really important to do and afterwards you feel so proud ! Use discipline when you lack motivation. Hope this helps ❤️🙌🏻
Second ask your self why?! Why I want to do this!? And the answer will flow.
If you are someone who likes to be praised make a star chart and give yourself the credits when you excersize.
Hope this helps
Also, you could try walking up earlier to go before your day starts. Have your work out planned, and your shower stuff ready to go in the morning.
If that won't work; prepare a healthy dinner in a slow cooker, and again have a plan for your work out.
But just remember, you don't need a gym to be successful! The gym is just a tool, not the answer!
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?