I've only just started a few days ago, but I have began by just moving my body in some way for 5-10 minutes. 2 of the days so far I did the 7 minute workout on the app with modifications as needed (and I need a lot right now! 😅) Another day I walked around Target with my husband, and the other time I did a short yoga exercise on the app 🥰
I do what feels best in my body when I need exercise. Sometimes it’s sun salutations, sometimes physio exercises, sometimes a walk, or sometimes I’ll just flail and dance. I ask myself what I can do to help my body feel better right now
I just downloaded a free jogging app. It's called "Start running: Jogging for beginners ". I've been doing the workouts it sets me 3 times a week at least
Well when I commit to a task I will do it everyday the types of exercises that I do are a 30 second plank, 30 Russian twist and 50 crunches and I repeat it 3 times
I do the morning Workout thing on this app. And it’s set for 8 minutes. But I dance later in the day. Just squats, jumping jacks, wall pushups, etc. basic exercises.
I used the 7 minute workout they have. If that’s too much for me though I’ll just do some pushups and crunches, or even just jumping jacks to get me moving. If I’ve learned one thing in life it’s that something is better than nothing.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?