I have learnt that exercising is good for me in every way, and by that i mean GOOD good. It is not only to have muscles and be fit, but it helps me shake away stress and be more present. Whenever I exercise I feel more energetic and more like me. On top of that i have also found some tutorials that i like.
Small and steady and having a clear target and vision of you in the future and having a motivator in your life turned the time of exercise a joyfull and funny full time
Making it something you want to do instead of saying "I have to exercise," put it like this, that you are going to exercise. Also by the time you finish, you can give yourself small rewards. Hope that answered your question :).
Rom O Q.
I was very unhappy about my weight and my diet .. and I was always seeking about a program in order to Commit to , but now Fabulous gave me motivation to exercise just 8 min in a day and to make this habit as a routine .. so all in all , short time and having someone who motivates you every day and being free of what you wonna do from exercises and not be restricted with an exercise program is the best thing ever and the most thing that motivated me and made my exercise full of fun and joy 🙂 ..
Thank you Fabulous ♡
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?