It does not have to be the same, you can mix it up a bit. It's actually best to mix it up a bit to work different muscles and not get used to the same thing. But if you like something and that's what you choose to do repeatedly better that than nothing at all. Do what you enjoy, and you'll enjoy doing it!
Differing the exercises is important to make sure that I keep my whole body fit. For my sport, I need to balance cardio with strength training and flexibility
Eli Zer Q.
Do different exercises each day this actually is more beneficial for your body
Consider yoga walking running dancing roller blading swimming kayaking etc just make sure you move and do something for at least half a hour
I think it depends on the exercise. I personally I have chosen yoga to be my exercise routine so I like to mix it up and trying different yoga flows every day so that I moderate the body areas I need to exercise and also depending on my energy levels. Not every day is the same but as soon I acknowledge that, I am flexible to change exercises.
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?