It does not have to be the same, you can mix it up a bit. It's actually best to mix it up a bit to work different muscles and not get used to the same thing. But if you like something and that's what you choose to do repeatedly better that than nothing at all. Do what you enjoy, and you'll enjoy doing it!
Differing the exercises is important to make sure that I keep my whole body fit. For my sport, I need to balance cardio with strength training and flexibility
Eli Zer Q.
Do different exercises each day this actually is more beneficial for your body
Consider yoga walking running dancing roller blading swimming kayaking etc just make sure you move and do something for at least half a hour
I think it depends on the exercise. I personally I have chosen yoga to be my exercise routine so I like to mix it up and trying different yoga flows every day so that I moderate the body areas I need to exercise and also depending on my energy levels. Not every day is the same but as soon I acknowledge that, I am flexible to change exercises.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?