It does not have to be the same, you can mix it up a bit. It's actually best to mix it up a bit to work different muscles and not get used to the same thing. But if you like something and that's what you choose to do repeatedly better that than nothing at all. Do what you enjoy, and you'll enjoy doing it!
Differing the exercises is important to make sure that I keep my whole body fit. For my sport, I need to balance cardio with strength training and flexibility
Eli Zer Q.
Do different exercises each day this actually is more beneficial for your body
Consider yoga walking running dancing roller blading swimming kayaking etc just make sure you move and do something for at least half a hour
I think it depends on the exercise. I personally I have chosen yoga to be my exercise routine so I like to mix it up and trying different yoga flows every day so that I moderate the body areas I need to exercise and also depending on my energy levels. Not every day is the same but as soon I acknowledge that, I am flexible to change exercises.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.