i have moved my phone to the other side of the room so that i cannot turn my alarm off as easily. i now need to get up to turn it of, and thus i do not roll over and go back to sleep. 🙂
Some really dumb ones get jobs…I personally, just think the rattling of a fricken alarm clock makes me want to murder my husband!!
I used to plage my Phone on the other side of the room. That way I would have to walk to turn the alarm off. But a year ago I bought an alarm clock that starts lighting up about 30 minutes before I wake up. Because of the light my body naturally starts to wake up and when the alarm goes off it’s not a shock. This has really helped me, especially in the cold and dark winters.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.