i have moved my phone to the other side of the room so that i cannot turn my alarm off as easily. i now need to get up to turn it of, and thus i do not roll over and go back to sleep. 🙂
Some really dumb ones get jobs…I personally, just think the rattling of a fricken alarm clock makes me want to murder my husband!!
I used to plage my Phone on the other side of the room. That way I would have to walk to turn the alarm off. But a year ago I bought an alarm clock that starts lighting up about 30 minutes before I wake up. Because of the light my body naturally starts to wake up and when the alarm goes off it’s not a shock. This has really helped me, especially in the cold and dark winters.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?