After a week I decided to get on the exercise bike that had become a clothes horse and cycle for ten minutes EVERY DAY. Even though I had to get up and prep for work and was tired, I made sure that I committed to those ten minutes.
I decided today to up it to 20 minutes. Small progress, so that I don't find it daunting to try to cycle for an hour like I used to. And I limit myself to the goal I set even if I feel I could go further, so I can positively reinforce the good habit and not demotivate myself by getting burnt out.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to