I hike every morning with 40 lbs to start my morning. I listen to philosophers notes to prep my mind for meditation and for my day.
I rotate workouts from heavy weights, to boxing, MMA, kettle and mace bells… to sauna and cold showers.
Variety makes us healthy and more adaptive.
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?
- Should I exercise before or after eating breakfast?