A mixture of pilates and HIIT…I practice this to see how much further I can let my mind get in touch with my body without my body complaining. My mind sees it as perfect for me but the body might back down so I only focus on the end than the actual process…I am present during my workouts but I keep my thoughts on the attained goal ahead.
I have a youtube playlist with easy morning yoga routines. Each morning I do one video and then I meditate. The videos are all designed to wake up your body, but they do vary in length and intensity so I just do whichever one fits in my schedule the best.
I get up, tidy my room,get dressed, eat, brush my teeth, do the chickens, get my lunch together and pack my bag then I get my shoes on and go!!
I personally don't like exercising so in order to break a sweat I dance since it refreshes me and makes me happy and refreshed for the day. But yes there are days I don't feel like dancing even though I love it those days I go out for walking with my fam since during this time I am able to spend time with my fam and am also able to burn few calories.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?