A mixture of pilates and HIIT…I practice this to see how much further I can let my mind get in touch with my body without my body complaining. My mind sees it as perfect for me but the body might back down so I only focus on the end than the actual process…I am present during my workouts but I keep my thoughts on the attained goal ahead.
I have a youtube playlist with easy morning yoga routines. Each morning I do one video and then I meditate. The videos are all designed to wake up your body, but they do vary in length and intensity so I just do whichever one fits in my schedule the best.
I get up, tidy my room,get dressed, eat, brush my teeth, do the chickens, get my lunch together and pack my bag then I get my shoes on and go!!
I personally don't like exercising so in order to break a sweat I dance since it refreshes me and makes me happy and refreshed for the day. But yes there are days I don't feel like dancing even though I love it those days I go out for walking with my fam since during this time I am able to spend time with my fam and am also able to burn few calories.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?