A mixture of pilates and HIIT…I practice this to see how much further I can let my mind get in touch with my body without my body complaining. My mind sees it as perfect for me but the body might back down so I only focus on the end than the actual process…I am present during my workouts but I keep my thoughts on the attained goal ahead.
I have a youtube playlist with easy morning yoga routines. Each morning I do one video and then I meditate. The videos are all designed to wake up your body, but they do vary in length and intensity so I just do whichever one fits in my schedule the best.
I get up, tidy my room,get dressed, eat, brush my teeth, do the chickens, get my lunch together and pack my bag then I get my shoes on and go!!
I personally don't like exercising so in order to break a sweat I dance since it refreshes me and makes me happy and refreshed for the day. But yes there are days I don't feel like dancing even though I love it those days I go out for walking with my fam since during this time I am able to spend time with my fam and am also able to burn few calories.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?