It will take you literally 10 secs to do and don't forget to feel good about it. Don't think this is nothing. Start building up from there, bht start small. Any day you don't feel like committing to a full routine, fall back to your push ups and celebrate them. It will condition your mind to never leave the bed without your first small victory of the day.
Hope this helps 🙂 cheers!
I found the way forward for me was to stop thinking. If I thought about exercise, I wouldn't want to do it. But if I disengaged my brain and just went to the class, or did a living room workout, almost on autopilot I guess, I managed to carry on merrily with it. Hope tgat helps! 🙏
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?