It is dancing I don’t even see dancing as an exercise. Dancing is something else. It makes me feel alive and it makes me connect to my inner self and live in the moment…
My go to exercises are to walk the dog and pilates. I also like getting out on my bike on the cool mornings. Having different options helps me.
Simple stretching of hands and legs, rotation of ankles and wrists. This makes a immediate difference and in second the wakefulness comes to the body. The first thing I do in morning once I wake up.
Емануела Имамова N.
The best exercise for me is doing body workout and studying! For the workout I don’t do It cuz I should, I do it cuz I don’t want to look at the mirror and say “Well.. I guess I’m not going out today again..”, and I’m studying cuz I don’t want to grow up and say “Oh.. I wish I studied more when I was younger. Now the things can’t come back..”
my favorite one is a 7 minute workout by lucy, It’s not difficult and even when I don’t feel like exercising I can still be able to do it. I also do a minute run on the treadmill
Jogging is my favorite exercise because it helps me relieve some of the stress and clears my mind. I feel a lot better after a long jog.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?