It is worth it! I would say I have to exercise long enough to shed my other preoccupations of the day before I can really enjoy it by being in the moment. But once I do I love it
Experts say 20 mins of continuous exercise start the production of endorphins in the brain. But this is not the only reason why you should exercise. The most important one is to keep your body healthy. To prevente it from getting sick. Exercising is a must if you want to be healthy
I think if it’s been a while for me something , even small, makes me feel a little bit better. Since I was young, I’ve always been active. Always in sports up until graduating college. This was when it was tough for me because I realized I relied a lot on a couch to provide me with the push and accountability to show up. It’s been hard with friends since I’m usually further along and I feel like I get held back if we workout together. This isn’t the case with my current boyfriend now since he’s a bodybuilder. Anyway, I would say if I go more than once a week to the gym working out for 30 minutes to an hour makes me feel great.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?