It is worth it! I would say I have to exercise long enough to shed my other preoccupations of the day before I can really enjoy it by being in the moment. But once I do I love it
Experts say 20 mins of continuous exercise start the production of endorphins in the brain. But this is not the only reason why you should exercise. The most important one is to keep your body healthy. To prevente it from getting sick. Exercising is a must if you want to be healthy
I think if it’s been a while for me something , even small, makes me feel a little bit better. Since I was young, I’ve always been active. Always in sports up until graduating college. This was when it was tough for me because I realized I relied a lot on a couch to provide me with the push and accountability to show up. It’s been hard with friends since I’m usually further along and I feel like I get held back if we workout together. This isn’t the case with my current boyfriend now since he’s a bodybuilder. Anyway, I would say if I go more than once a week to the gym working out for 30 minutes to an hour makes me feel great.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?