In fact, when you walk that you are only used a halfhearted for supplying oxygen to your cell. If you know how to do HIIT in the morning that’s the best way for your body to get clean oxygen to every cell in your body to fuel your energy through out the day.
You could do station running right in your back yard in the morning. I don’t recommend you run inside your home because you don’t have clean oxygen for your cell to get it from your intensive run. Your body will be detox as you run, so you need to drink more spring water not sodas because sodas will keep your toxic in to your fat cell and make you more sick by the heavy fat weights.
Finally, now you know what better to work or run in the morning but I advise that you start with walking until your legs get acquainted with your routine habit and then step up to run. Don’t start running at your first day of exercise. Because your body will be hurting badly that it is a reason made many people quit!!!
It's an absolutely stunishing experience when under the morning light you look at trees with the birds flying around them and listening to the sound of life or your favorite music as the soundtrack.
In the other hand, running that is less meditative, has it's own quality. A rush of adrenaline and a sens of purpose that you have to reach your destination. Its drive at the beginning of your day can bring a strong flow of energy throughout the day, especially when it's mixed with uplifting energetic music.
While a walk you woukd be able to take in the secenery more and it may be less exhausting afterward.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴