In fact, when you walk that you are only used a halfhearted for supplying oxygen to your cell. If you know how to do HIIT in the morning that’s the best way for your body to get clean oxygen to every cell in your body to fuel your energy through out the day.
You could do station running right in your back yard in the morning. I don’t recommend you run inside your home because you don’t have clean oxygen for your cell to get it from your intensive run. Your body will be detox as you run, so you need to drink more spring water not sodas because sodas will keep your toxic in to your fat cell and make you more sick by the heavy fat weights.
Finally, now you know what better to work or run in the morning but I advise that you start with walking until your legs get acquainted with your routine habit and then step up to run. Don’t start running at your first day of exercise. Because your body will be hurting badly that it is a reason made many people quit!!!
It's an absolutely stunishing experience when under the morning light you look at trees with the birds flying around them and listening to the sound of life or your favorite music as the soundtrack.
In the other hand, running that is less meditative, has it's own quality. A rush of adrenaline and a sens of purpose that you have to reach your destination. Its drive at the beginning of your day can bring a strong flow of energy throughout the day, especially when it's mixed with uplifting energetic music.
While a walk you woukd be able to take in the secenery more and it may be less exhausting afterward.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?