What works for me is to get up ahead of everyone else: Waking up early/earlier.
When you have carved out that time for yourself, you just feel happier and motivated to do more things. Plus, you get to focus on tasks that really matter to you. Not only that, this is the time to map-out your day; how you want to attack it. How to make the most out of it.
So from working out, to making time to do work or you’re side project – you can make the time.
Trust me, this time in the morning when the house is awfully quiet, no running kids around (assuming you are a parent), and the whole neighborhood is still in slumber – IS THE BEST FEELING. Oh, how I love the quietness this morning brings. You will definitely have that time for yourself and feel motivated to do just about everything.
Do it. You will see and feel what I’m talking about. It will change you.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴