What works for me is to get up ahead of everyone else: Waking up early/earlier.
When you have carved out that time for yourself, you just feel happier and motivated to do more things. Plus, you get to focus on tasks that really matter to you. Not only that, this is the time to map-out your day; how you want to attack it. How to make the most out of it.
So from working out, to making time to do work or you’re side project – you can make the time.
Trust me, this time in the morning when the house is awfully quiet, no running kids around (assuming you are a parent), and the whole neighborhood is still in slumber – IS THE BEST FEELING. Oh, how I love the quietness this morning brings. You will definitely have that time for yourself and feel motivated to do just about everything.
Do it. You will see and feel what I’m talking about. It will change you.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?