What works for me is to get up ahead of everyone else: Waking up early/earlier.
When you have carved out that time for yourself, you just feel happier and motivated to do more things. Plus, you get to focus on tasks that really matter to you. Not only that, this is the time to map-out your day; how you want to attack it. How to make the most out of it.
So from working out, to making time to do work or you’re side project – you can make the time.
Trust me, this time in the morning when the house is awfully quiet, no running kids around (assuming you are a parent), and the whole neighborhood is still in slumber – IS THE BEST FEELING. Oh, how I love the quietness this morning brings. You will definitely have that time for yourself and feel motivated to do just about everything.
Do it. You will see and feel what I’m talking about. It will change you.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.