What works for me is to get up ahead of everyone else: Waking up early/earlier.
When you have carved out that time for yourself, you just feel happier and motivated to do more things. Plus, you get to focus on tasks that really matter to you. Not only that, this is the time to map-out your day; how you want to attack it. How to make the most out of it.
So from working out, to making time to do work or you’re side project – you can make the time.
Trust me, this time in the morning when the house is awfully quiet, no running kids around (assuming you are a parent), and the whole neighborhood is still in slumber – IS THE BEST FEELING. Oh, how I love the quietness this morning brings. You will definitely have that time for yourself and feel motivated to do just about everything.
Do it. You will see and feel what I’m talking about. It will change you.
- Do you have any suggestions for exercise I can do at home without special equipment?
- What type of exercise do you like to do?
- I usually don’t have enough time in the morning for exercise but I do later in the day. Is that a problem?
- How do you stay motivated and focused on long term eating habits?
- Should we try to exercise when having an illness?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?