For the exercise, i always do a yoga strech. It really boost's my energy. If you are distracted by your phone, put it in another room. It's best for you to explore and find what is best for you!☺️
I like to stretch in the morning, so my muscles don't feel tight all day. Not quite sure what you mean by distracting, but maybe listen to music while you do it?
any exercise that makes you feel good about yourself is a good workout. Getting your heart pumping and your body warm is a great feeling you get for pushing yourself beyond your limits
I distract myself either crocheting, drawing or exercise. I need to distract myself pretty much everyday from overthinking, annoying people and annoying myself and I find that drawing it crocheting is the perfect way for me be to distracted
T O Q.
Take a lengthy walk or do a long guided yoga routine from YouTube, in terms of distraction, I've found reading is a great for getting you're mind to focus!
In the morning it’s better to do an easy exercise such as yoga or going for a walk considering we can barely get up in the morning and something you can do to distract yourself would be cleaning your room, preparing a healthy snack or going outside
I usually do yoga exercise and you can distract yourself by reading, listening to good music and watching videos on youtube
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?