Commuter person looking to charge their life. I suggest you read into it and try it for a few days. It’s not constant fasting. It creates incredible health benefits, mental clarity? Stimulates creativity and ends procrastination and laziness. It’s up to you.
Dairy free, portable options for which you can easily keep ingredients on hand:
– Bagel thin with peanut butter and sunflower seeds
– oatmeal with various toppings
– smoked salmon with avocado
Or even quicker just a portion of mixed nuts
2 TBSP grass fed butter.
1 TBSP MCT oil (start at 1 tsp and work your way up as your stomach gets used to it).
1 scoop of collagen protein. Blend. Enjoy.
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?