Commuter person looking to charge their life. I suggest you read into it and try it for a few days. It’s not constant fasting. It creates incredible health benefits, mental clarity? Stimulates creativity and ends procrastination and laziness. It’s up to you.
Dairy free, portable options for which you can easily keep ingredients on hand:
– Bagel thin with peanut butter and sunflower seeds
– oatmeal with various toppings
– smoked salmon with avocado
Or even quicker just a portion of mixed nuts
2 TBSP grass fed butter.
1 TBSP MCT oil (start at 1 tsp and work your way up as your stomach gets used to it).
1 scoop of collagen protein. Blend. Enjoy.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?