I walk regularly, I dance and lift weights. I fast 20:4 regularly and have reduced my sugar intake to almost Zero. I have quit alcohol all together. I am trying to sleep better and reduce my screen time. I watch my hydration and breathing.
I make sure I am moving everyday and try to eat lots of fruits, vegetables, and other healthy foods. I do some type of workout everyday and some stretching.
As soon as i wake up, i drink vitamins, then put on some sunscreen and start working out. I drink lots of water everyday, i try to eat fruits and vegetables everyday, and drink tea. I spare some time to watch some anime's/series a day. I play with my dogs. Listen to my favorite songs (i have a playlist “comfort”) to help me relax.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?