I walk regularly, I dance and lift weights. I fast 20:4 regularly and have reduced my sugar intake to almost Zero. I have quit alcohol all together. I am trying to sleep better and reduce my screen time. I watch my hydration and breathing.
I make sure I am moving everyday and try to eat lots of fruits, vegetables, and other healthy foods. I do some type of workout everyday and some stretching.
As soon as i wake up, i drink vitamins, then put on some sunscreen and start working out. I drink lots of water everyday, i try to eat fruits and vegetables everyday, and drink tea. I spare some time to watch some anime's/series a day. I play with my dogs. Listen to my favorite songs (i have a playlist “comfort”) to help me relax.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?