I don't keep up with any workout program and right now I am starting slow and with what ever feels comfortable enough or exciting ! But you can choose a whole body workout program or a HIIT and I would also recommend Chloe Ting's challenges in your pace cause they cover from aerobics to stretching to weights !
I do full body exercise and stretch out so that I can fit. With it I am completing one of my course. Sometimes I change my exercise for monotonous.
Donz Lio Q.
Set aside a day or for each body part you wish to work on. Create a timetable so that maybe on Mondays you do legs, bums and tums, Tuesdays you work on arms and Wednesdays you work on abs etc. and then have a rest day and the end of each week and mix and match
Well my workout is dancing so I always change the type of dance. One day is hard ,the next day is easy so I can form/use all my muscles
- I travel a lot for work internationally. How do people manage to stay disciplined while traveling?
- What exercises to you do? I hate the cold so find it exceptionally hard to go outside at the moment, and when I do I’m grumpy about it, so need some POSITIVE re-enforcement at the moment! Thanks!
- What is a good low pressure exercise for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- How do you keep focused during your exercise session?
- Any recommendations for truly effective walking?
- What time of day is the best to work out?
- How I can push myself when I’m suffering with depression and anxieties and no support… ? Feel seriously lost.
- What is your biggest motivation to wake up in the morning to work out? Where do I start? How do I NOT snooze that alarm? 😭
- I really want to lose my belly fat. I am exercising and eating well; any other suggestions?
- What exercises do you usually do in the morning?