I don't keep up with any workout program and right now I am starting slow and with what ever feels comfortable enough or exciting ! But you can choose a whole body workout program or a HIIT and I would also recommend Chloe Ting's challenges in your pace cause they cover from aerobics to stretching to weights !
I do full body exercise and stretch out so that I can fit. With it I am completing one of my course. Sometimes I change my exercise for monotonous.
Donz Lio Q.
Set aside a day or for each body part you wish to work on. Create a timetable so that maybe on Mondays you do legs, bums and tums, Tuesdays you work on arms and Wednesdays you work on abs etc. and then have a rest day and the end of each week and mix and match
Well my workout is dancing so I always change the type of dance. One day is hard ,the next day is easy so I can form/use all my muscles
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?