Well I workout in the I think afternoon, I do exercises for a smaller waist, also a flat stomach or abs, and I also do medium cardio for slimmer and toned legs,
i do abs workouts and i run. i do workouts in the morning by getting up 10 minutes earlier before school then a run every other afternoon after school.
My favorite exercices are walking and running. I usually wake up 1 hour and half before getting out for work. When I don't have that much time I just do a pair of simple exercises, I'm doing it for more than a month now and it really helps me trough the day.
I do HIIT and cardio, endurance and strength training exercises. I do them durning the week days and sometimes I walk on the weekend. I need to get up 15 minutes earlier every morning to start incorporation yoga into my morning routine
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?