It makes me feel good! And it is a really good way to get in touch with your body so you can take better control with it. There’s a lightness that comes with finishing every single exercise.
i'm not really succeed at these things, i still cant prepare my healthy breakfast, i can just remind myself to drink water and exercise
I exercised everyday some months ago but I slowly leaved it because of my few times before going to university.These days that Universities close for Corona , fabulous help me to be motivated and do it everyday. farthermore ,my former workout app had 15 minutes workouts.I installed a new app that has 5,7 and 8 workouts .
I find the motivation to workout by making my workout fun and giving me time to relfect. I tend to think of all of the people that have injuries and can't physically workout so that kind of pushes me more. Also, when working out, I try to remember that this is for me and for my well-being and sometimes I smile when doing crunches or chin-ups. Try finding the joy in working out because when you like doing something, you're more likely to stick to it. 😉
I get support, I personally don't get up until 10 if left to my own devices. My boyfriend is up at 6am however, walking to work. So I really distract myself from the walking/jogging together and focus on the morning chats we have. It a lot easier to convince myself to get to it that way!
What I do is that right when I finish drinking my water, I force myself to get out of bed and do some stretches. It doesn't even have to be 7 minutes, I just try to increase as day goes by. I sometimes run in place, do jumping jacks, push ups, etc…
And then when I finish that I eat a healthy breakfast to start my day! 😁
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?