1) Make a promise to yourself in the evening that you will get up as you hear the buzzer. Visualize this and think about measures you can take if you still want to hit the Snooze button.
2) Count backwards from 5 and jump out of your bed. While counting you don’t have time to make up excuses for yourself.
I have the best results using 1 and 2 together…
We often don’t give our body all that it needs. It’s actually a super important part of accomplishing everything important that you want!
I hate to say this but I don’t hit the snooz button, I just simply ignore my alarm. Or I am so knocked out I sleep past tehe alarm time because I was dead asleep.
The best remedy for not having to hit the snooze button really begins the night before when you go to bedroom, that is what time you hit the sack and how well you keep your promise of making your nighttime routine a reality, the dark and noiseless bedroom
If these routines are faithfully completed the night before then the need for more sleep won’t be felt so greatly the next morning when the alarm sounds, and if you do feel the need to hit the snooze button after several nights of night routines, the urge to hit snooze will slack off
I also installed a strech routine between the snoozes it wakes me up gradually and I am allowed only 2 snoozes. I turn on the light as i hit the 2nd snooze I also put eyedrops in my eyes instead of waiting to be in the bathroom) and I lately tried aromatherapy lemon/mandarin that I spray to help wakimg me up. This serms to work well like a pavlov association.
Hope that was helpful 😉
What I’ve found is helpful is having a plan for things I need to accomplish prior to leaving for work in the mornings. This means that I HAVE to get up at that time or those things won’t get done because I’ll run out of “morning time”. This has been working so much better!
Meditation before bed helps.
I used to have this issue. Now I wake up before my alarm and I feel well rested.
Try to “ psych” oneself that today is a marvellous day
Look for a positive outlook of having to get up…. A reason..,
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to