I also installed a strech routine between the snoozes it wakes me up gradually and I am allowed only 2 snoozes. I turn on the light as i hit the 2nd snooze I also put eyedrops in my eyes instead of waiting to be in the bathroom) and I lately tried aromatherapy lemon/mandarin that I spray to help wakimg me up. This serms to work well like a pavlov association.
- How do you treat a twisted ankle?
- I have piriformis upper buttock pain from quick movements and bending back. How do I treat it?
- Are there any exercise tips for people who don’t have a lot of space?
- How to build muscle doing excercise in home only?
- What exercises could I do at home for the legs during my morning workout session?
Hope that was helpful 😉
1) Make a promise to yourself in the evening that you will get up as you hear the buzzer. Visualize this and think about measures you can take if you still want to hit the Snooze button.
2) Count backwards from 5 and jump out of your bed. While counting you don’t have time to make up excuses for yourself.
I have the best results using 1 and 2 together…
What I’ve found is helpful is having a plan for things I need to accomplish prior to leaving for work in the mornings. This means that I HAVE to get up at that time or those things won’t get done because I’ll run out of “morning time”. This has been working so much better!
Meditation before bed helps.
I used to have this issue. Now I wake up before my alarm and I feel well rested.
I hate to say this but I don’t hit the snooz button, I just simply ignore my alarm. Or I am so knocked out I sleep past tehe alarm time because I was dead asleep.
The best remedy for not having to hit the snooze button really begins the night before when you go to bedroom, that is what time you hit the sack and how well you keep your promise of making your nighttime routine a reality, the dark and noiseless bedroom
If these routines are faithfully completed the night before then the need for more sleep won’t be felt so greatly the next morning when the alarm sounds, and if you do feel the need to hit the snooze button after several nights of night routines, the urge to hit snooze will slack off
Try to “ psych” oneself that today is a marvellous day
Look for a positive outlook of having to get up…. A reason..,
We often don’t give our body all that it needs. It’s actually a super important part of accomplishing everything important that you want!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?