I also installed a strech routine between the snoozes it wakes me up gradually and I am allowed only 2 snoozes. I turn on the light as i hit the 2nd snooze I also put eyedrops in my eyes instead of waiting to be in the bathroom) and I lately tried aromatherapy lemon/mandarin that I spray to help wakimg me up. This serms to work well like a pavlov association.
- How do you wake up refreshed every day?
- Dear Friends, do you have a particular exercise routine for mornings for amateurs with a duration of about 5 minutes? Just to awake the muscles?
- What do you do for exercise in the morning and how do you remember to do it?
- Again, my question is how can people exercise early in the morning if I have to catch a train at 7am already?
- If you fall off the wagon, how do you get motivated to start back up?
Hope that was helpful 😉
1) Make a promise to yourself in the evening that you will get up as you hear the buzzer. Visualize this and think about measures you can take if you still want to hit the Snooze button.
2) Count backwards from 5 and jump out of your bed. While counting you don’t have time to make up excuses for yourself.
I have the best results using 1 and 2 together…
What I’ve found is helpful is having a plan for things I need to accomplish prior to leaving for work in the mornings. This means that I HAVE to get up at that time or those things won’t get done because I’ll run out of “morning time”. This has been working so much better!
Meditation before bed helps.
I used to have this issue. Now I wake up before my alarm and I feel well rested.
I hate to say this but I don’t hit the snooz button, I just simply ignore my alarm. Or I am so knocked out I sleep past tehe alarm time because I was dead asleep.
The best remedy for not having to hit the snooze button really begins the night before when you go to bedroom, that is what time you hit the sack and how well you keep your promise of making your nighttime routine a reality, the dark and noiseless bedroom
If these routines are faithfully completed the night before then the need for more sleep won’t be felt so greatly the next morning when the alarm sounds, and if you do feel the need to hit the snooze button after several nights of night routines, the urge to hit snooze will slack off
Try to “ psych” oneself that today is a marvellous day
Look for a positive outlook of having to get up…. A reason..,
We often don’t give our body all that it needs. It’s actually a super important part of accomplishing everything important that you want!
- What type of exercise is good to silence the mind?
- Do you have a motivating motto for your exercise plan in 2019?
- Does anyone find creatine useful for lifting?
- How much water should I drink before exercise?
- Best 7 minute exercise?
- I don’t know what to eat after a workout to build muscle or burn fat after my exercise, or in what quantities or what times to eat them. What should I eat, in what quantity, at what times, and how will I know I’m meeting my goals (how long will it take to see results)? Also: how do I stay confident when I see someone who has the appearance I want to have, especially around people I want to make proud?
- How can I get into meditation. What is the best time of day etc? X
- What type of music is good for recharging you and giving you the motivation to work out?
- How do I make a commitment to getting up at the same time every day?
- What are the benefits of cardio? Should I count tennis workouts as cardio? Should I incorporate high intensity intervals in the stair climbing?