I exercise 5-6 times a week. It’s important to increase general, low intensity activity/movement as well such as walking
Light physical activity every day, sometimes not even scheduling it, like walking to uni or similar, but during lockdown, since that's not necessarily something I automatically do everyday, I tried to make sure thatin the days when I didn't go out I'd at least do ten minutes of steps in my bedroom. Actual physical activity, like working out or training, I try too do two or three times a week, but since the gyms closed I'm much less consistent with that, there will be month's in which I'm impeccable, and others when I didn't do it at all.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?