For example I do every day right after waking up a small exercise of yoga. There are plenty of short videos on YouTube, you can find them in specific time measures.
If you are willimg to stay with cardio but a different activity, I recommend buying a bike and going to countryside. You dont need a partner for that, when its sunny you an enjoy a beuatiful view ans it is a quick way of transport. You can buy one even for indoors or go to gym 🙂
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?