I don’t 😂. I just started working out this month and lost motivation about 2 weeks ago. I just started working out yesterday with more motivation. I am following along with the free Chloe Ting workout programs. I highly recommend them. She has a schedule for toning arms.
In many different ways, body weight exercises (push-ups, tricep dips,…), weight lifting, arm workout using elastics, indoor rowing machine (make sure you look up how to use it to prevent injuries), swimming, pull up bar
I don’t tend to exercise as much as I should but with arms I would use yoga or weights (mostly my own. Body weight) to help tone my arms up and get rid of my bingo wings
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?