J Lia S.
I think it is very okay to skip it some days. The app will always remind you to do it, so even if you miss some days, you can get back to your routine anytime!
Tbh, I struggle with the same thing… Instead of doing a long workout, I do some form of workout movement for 10-15 minutes everyday I’m attempt to making it a routine. This way, it becomes second nature to do it. Moral of the story: start small and work your way up.
Actually I go watch a movie or show and he eats a lot and just chill and just sitting in my bed and just worry about a thing and don’t fight with things that I worry about and yeah maybe I’m go out
i literally always feel like this but i always get so angry whenever i cannot finish a routine because of me not exercising. It’s normal to feel unmotivated but what i do is i take deep breaths, find a short work out and i do it. Whether i like it or not and i always feel better after
Tbh i used to jst surrender to laziness but now I say to myself it's now or never I still have one year to achieve my goals so I can't let laziness get into my way
Speak it into existence. The power of voice is amazing. Your body can do more then your brain thinks at times. It’s about mental toughness.
Meditation, eating health food, going out for a walk, breathing some air haha, drinking water is also important. These are the things that come to my moment
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?
- What’s your favourite core exercise?