- Do you (almost) always have a rest/break day in between your exercise days?
- Is there something that helps you get the exercise habit done?
- What do you do for morning exercise?
- What kind of exercise do you practice frequently?
- How do you motivate yourself to work out on days that you’re feeling especially tired and lazy?
I’m not a doctor by any means, but holding a good posture is one way—and there is a device on the market called Upright that is supposed to help. I haven’t tried it, so I can’t speak to it’s effectiveness on a personal level. I would speak to a physical therapist who could give you small exercises to help and I would suggest checking out some vitamins for bones and joints.
Also, never underestimate the power of getting a good massage—hot stone, chair, etc.—for the pain. 🙂
You need to avoid certain postures that are going to
place an extra strain on your back, and also practice good posture when lifting. There are some tasks you might want to avoid that almost guarantee back strain. Shoveling snow comes to mind, for example. Good luck with helping your back.
Ps good luck 💪🏻
Hope this helps at all 🙂 and have a good day.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?