Despite this I've just managed to get up at 6 every day including weekend.
What helps me in having a morning playlist order you to get up and do your routine, with multiple alarms so you stay awake. With a song that makes you get up and dance/exercise after, before or as your get up song.
Just this morning I woke on time put my music on, then fell asleep but my alarms woke me up in time to hear my song.
What I find helps is having a 5 minute rest/meditation half an hour after my first get up (I have 3 just in case) then I can tell myself you can just do this then go back. If my brain knows it's the last time I can lie in bed that day and I'm drowsy then I'm staying in bed till it's time to leave.
So spreading it out lessens the blow for me by adding exercise songs and alarms when i need to get up.
It may seem like over kill, but only thing that has made me get up early on time every day, no matter my mood, for a whole week.
So I have re-ordered my habits and I'm going to try exercising before I do anything else. In the hope that it will get me out of bed, and kick start my morning!!
Good luck with your journey
Secondly, I remind myself this is my chance to have time completely to myself. I don’t have to tend to anyone or talk to anyone etc. It’s just for me to do whatever the heck I want to do.
I spend money on the app subscription. Now I need to use it. To use it I need to pass this challenges.
I love setting and getting done aims.
I love that in my life of chaos appeared stable morning routine.
relax so im not going out of bed except im Hungry or stink.
My baby, my husband, my health and wealth. After feeling the happiness inside my soul, I stretch my body and start drinking water.
Yes, I dressed and walked like a zombie for awhile. And yes, I kept thinking it was a waste to not be using that time for running or other exercise. But by the time I reached the end of the walk, I was more alert, felt accomplished, and usually had a chance to think about my motivation to do the next parts of the day.
In other words, procrastinate starting the day by getting out of bed.
I also do a couple of exercises in bed or the edge of my bed as this helps me to focus.
Doing gentle wake-up yoga right after I get out of the bed helps me too!
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?