Despite this I've just managed to get up at 6 every day including weekend.
What helps me in having a morning playlist order you to get up and do your routine, with multiple alarms so you stay awake. With a song that makes you get up and dance/exercise after, before or as your get up song.
Just this morning I woke on time put my music on, then fell asleep but my alarms woke me up in time to hear my song.
What I find helps is having a 5 minute rest/meditation half an hour after my first get up (I have 3 just in case) then I can tell myself you can just do this then go back. If my brain knows it's the last time I can lie in bed that day and I'm drowsy then I'm staying in bed till it's time to leave.
So spreading it out lessens the blow for me by adding exercise songs and alarms when i need to get up.
It may seem like over kill, but only thing that has made me get up early on time every day, no matter my mood, for a whole week.
So I have re-ordered my habits and I'm going to try exercising before I do anything else. In the hope that it will get me out of bed, and kick start my morning!!
Good luck with your journey
Secondly, I remind myself this is my chance to have time completely to myself. I don’t have to tend to anyone or talk to anyone etc. It’s just for me to do whatever the heck I want to do.
I spend money on the app subscription. Now I need to use it. To use it I need to pass this challenges.
I love setting and getting done aims.
I love that in my life of chaos appeared stable morning routine.
relax so im not going out of bed except im Hungry or stink.
My baby, my husband, my health and wealth. After feeling the happiness inside my soul, I stretch my body and start drinking water.
Yes, I dressed and walked like a zombie for awhile. And yes, I kept thinking it was a waste to not be using that time for running or other exercise. But by the time I reached the end of the walk, I was more alert, felt accomplished, and usually had a chance to think about my motivation to do the next parts of the day.
In other words, procrastinate starting the day by getting out of bed.
I also do a couple of exercises in bed or the edge of my bed as this helps me to focus.
Doing gentle wake-up yoga right after I get out of the bed helps me too!
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.