Doing gentle wake-up yoga right after I get out of the bed helps me too!
- I’ve heard it’s bad to stretch when the body is cold. Only after exercising and the body is warm we should go for that real stretch. What do you think?
- How to turn fat into muscle?
- What is the best excersise to start your day with?
- Why is it so difficult to start a exercise routine? How does PTSD affects the exercise habits and how to overcome it?
- What excersise do you use to ease yourself in when feeling lazy?
Yes, I dressed and walked like a zombie for awhile. And yes, I kept thinking it was a waste to not be using that time for running or other exercise. But by the time I reached the end of the walk, I was more alert, felt accomplished, and usually had a chance to think about my motivation to do the next parts of the day.
In other words, procrastinate starting the day by getting out of bed.
I also do a couple of exercises in bed or the edge of my bed as this helps me to focus.
relax so im not going out of bed except im Hungry or stink.
My baby, my husband, my health and wealth. After feeling the happiness inside my soul, I stretch my body and start drinking water.
Secondly, I remind myself this is my chance to have time completely to myself. I don’t have to tend to anyone or talk to anyone etc. It’s just for me to do whatever the heck I want to do.
I spend money on the app subscription. Now I need to use it. To use it I need to pass this challenges.
I love setting and getting done aims.
I love that in my life of chaos appeared stable morning routine.
So I have re-ordered my habits and I'm going to try exercising before I do anything else. In the hope that it will get me out of bed, and kick start my morning!!
Good luck with your journey
Despite this I've just managed to get up at 6 every day including weekend.
What helps me in having a morning playlist order you to get up and do your routine, with multiple alarms so you stay awake. With a song that makes you get up and dance/exercise after, before or as your get up song.
Just this morning I woke on time put my music on, then fell asleep but my alarms woke me up in time to hear my song.
What I find helps is having a 5 minute rest/meditation half an hour after my first get up (I have 3 just in case) then I can tell myself you can just do this then go back. If my brain knows it's the last time I can lie in bed that day and I'm drowsy then I'm staying in bed till it's time to leave.
So spreading it out lessens the blow for me by adding exercise songs and alarms when i need to get up.
It may seem like over kill, but only thing that has made me get up early on time every day, no matter my mood, for a whole week.
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?